Robotics webinar in Teams
Monday 21st of June 2021 at 9:30-11:30 CEST
In coming years, we will see increasing use of scientifically precise farming techniques embedded in autonomous agricultural machines in practice. The robots and robot systems will assist farmers with farm tasks and help them to operate optimal and responsible manner.
Join the webinar and learn about the state-of the art field robots in Scandinavia and ongoing research on supporting background systems and feasibility of autonomous machinery in agriculture. The following scientists and companies will provide us an up-to-date glance to field robotics
Program on the 21st of June at 9:30-11:30 CET
- Eddie Bolding Pedersen, FarmDroid, European Sales Manager: World’s first seeding and weeding robot.
- Juha-Pekka Soininen, VTT, Principal Scientist: Enablers for complex multi-robot missions.
- Jens Erik Ørum, Section for Environment and Natural Resources, University of Copenhagen, Senior adviser: Farmer perspective to agricultural robots.
- Birgitte Feld Mikkelsen, AGROINTELLI, Product manager: ROBOTTI – data integration with implements.
- Ari Ronkainen,Luke, Research scientist: End discussion
Join the webinar from this link.
SmartAgriHubs Regional Cluster Scandinavia https://www.smartagrihubs.eu/regional-cluster/scandinavia
Download webinar program and invitation from bellow
Recording of the webinar
Recording of the webinar is available on YouTube